Berman's Mid-City Auto Group This is the rip off artists award.Dishonest business practices, and no one to answer the phone when something goes wrong.

Call for the service department and be put on hold 20 minutes. We all need a car at one time or another, but do your self a favor and give your money to a different group, not this group.Get angry about beening on hold and ask for the service manager, but surprise he is not available.It has alway's been a truth that this kind of poor business practice is caused by ownership.

Someone interested in grabbing the money and running to Palm Springs to be a big shot.

Had an Experience with Bermans Auto Group?

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #582745

Sometimes the service department is extremely busy and it's not that we don't want to pick up your call, but we just can't get to the phone in time. We will work on training our staff to work the phone lines more efficiently for you in the future. We would hope that you could give us one more try. If ever you can't get through the phone lines, please used our online scheduling form to make your appointment and then someone will call you back to confirm the date shortly. Also, feel free to contact any other department and ask them to make sure that someone in service can take your call.

Sincerely,